As a friendly reminder, these supposed optimal days and times have not been nailed down to a science. Depending on your business and its demographic, certain days and times may deliver better results on Twitter for your company than others.
The best click through rate, or CTR, stemming from Twitter on your website seems to happen when posting on Twitter during the times of 8-9AM, 2-3PM, and 5PM on any day of the week. However, there seems to be a more optimal CTR on Fridays through Sundays.
Now, you may be wondering, when is the best time to get other Twitter users to notice my tweets and retweet them? It has been shown over several bits of research that the best time to post in order to get retweets is between 12 and 4PM.
What’s your experience with timing posts on Twitter? Join the discussion and leave your comments below.
Lastly, please feel free to contact us directly. You can always send us a message via our contact form or email me directly at: shaina at wildstory dot com
Don’t forget to stay in touch with us on social media and learn about new blog posts, upcoming events, PR and social media tips, and much more. Join our #wildstory or share your own #wildstory on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn by using #mywildstory.
- FastCompany.com, “The Social Media Frequency Guide”
- SocialMediaToday.com, “Best Times to Post on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]”
- SocialMediaToday.com, “When to Post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest [INFOGRAPHIC]”
- AddThis.com, “#TBT: Best Time to Post on Social Media”
- HuffingtonPost.com, “A Scientific Guide to Posting Tweets, Facebook Posts, Emails, and Blog Posts at the Best Time”