The benefits of completing the Hootsuite University certification program:
- Demonstrated expertise in social media
- Demonstrated expertise in Hootsuite social media platform / dashboard
- Hootsuite is the industry leader in social media management used by more firms and clients than any other platform
What advantages can we deliver to clients via Hootsuite?
- Easy monitoring through Streams: HootSuite users can create different tabs that show up on your dashboard page called streams. These streams allow you to track specific information such as @mentions, geo-tagging, Re-Tweets (RTs) and a home feed that shows what your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest followers are saying. Streams allow for easy filtering to see what your community and competitors are saying
- Analytics: One of the most useful tools from HootSuite is the custom reporting section. When you shorten an URL using the ow.ly or ht.ly extensions, they are automatically tracked. You can see how many times the link is clicked, the location of the viewer, and what sites are referring the most traffic. Google Analytics, a popular tracking tool, can also be linked to HootSuite for specific URL parameters.
- Bulk scheduling for saving time: The most challenging aspects of using Twitter is that it takes so much time to post regularly. HootSuite has a tool that allows users to schedule up to 50 posts in advance to free up time and to keep your social media conversation flowing.
- Multiple Social Media Managers and Security Settings: Managing a large social media community or communities takes more than one person. Having the ability to assign multiple social media managers with specific roles and security settings allows entire teams to manage communities, see what others are posting, assign certain posts to specific groups (for example a customer service tweet to be handled by that team), and set oversight parameters so your interns can't post inappropriate messages without your approval.
As always, please feel free to contact us directly. You can always send us a message via our contact form or email me directly at: mgutman at wildstory dot com
Don’t forget to stay in touch with us on social media and learn about new blog posts, upcoming events, PR and social media tips, and much more. Join our #wildstory or share your own #wildstory on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn by using #mywildstory.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.